Lesson 4 Review
Photoshopped: Non-Destructive Editing and Presentation
Here are links to what we covered in class
Making a simple Fancy Background for presentation or display
Here’s some subjects we didn’t cover, but you might find useful
How to Align Images in different layers in Photohop
Tip of the Day…
To Make a flattened copy of visible layers
Control + Alt + Shift + E (PC)
Command + Option + Shift + E (Mac)
So, Now what…
I’m often asked… now that the classes are over, what do we do now?
Here are some suggestions…
- Take another class, At some point Clark will have CS 6 (I’ll let you know)
- The Clark web site currently only lists active summer programs
- Go to the library…
- Visit Websites,
- … This is a Collection of Photoshop Websites, it’s a bunch of Links to most visited/popular blogs
- A Collection of LightRoom Websites
- Photoshop Tutorials from Layers Magazine
- National Association of Photoshop Users
- The best Photoshop Magazine in my opinion is PhotoShop Creative
Garry’s Favorite web sites (they are photography oriented)
- The Luminous Landscape
Join a Photoshop forum and lurk!
At some point someone will post a question… And you’ll be able to provide them the answer!
There are lots of videos on the Adobe TV web site
My main area of interest is photography
LUMINOUS LANDSCAPE has a bunch of video tutorials that they sell. Get them and their monthly video Journal…
George Jardine has a terrrific web site a a series of videos
One more thing
Don’t be shy, Stay in touch and share your photographs and works of Art!
Photograph, Photograph, Photograph!
Then in Lightroom & Photoshop
Practice! Practice! Practice!
Got a question, send me an e-mail